ClimateCare will be assimilated into JP Morgan’s Environmental Markets Group, to originate carbon emission reduction projects on a global scale, as well as trade carbon emission reduction credits generated by projects in both compliance and voluntary markets.
“Clients are seeking to reduce their emissions both due to regulations and out of social responsibility,” says Blythe Masters, head of Commodities at JP Morgan. “This transaction positions JP Morgan to offer the highest quality advice
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants