And his rewards have been spectacular.Burren Energy reported record results this year. Pre-tax profits were up by 163%, with an increase in daily production of 74%.The high price of oil hascertainly helped, but it hasn’t been the driving force.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia