In a pioneering trade finalised in August 2006, Deutsche Bank structured and credit-wrapped the largest ever private sector syndication of a Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) project in conjunction with Climate Change Capital, an investment banking group dedicated to investment in clean energy and the low carbon economy.
Under the CDM, companies in developing countries such as China, India and Brazil that establish projects to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions can generate certified
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking