UBS's significant presence in the US physical gas markets, combined with its financial expertise, gives it a distinct advantage when tailoring client solutions, the company believes.
"UBS believes the energy trading space will require top market makers to construct innovative structured transactions that bridge physical energy supply/offtake with risk management derivatives, all in a vehicle that may require the structuring party to extend its balance sheet and/or credit rating," says Mike
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia