Like many of the carbon market's pioneers, Anthony Hobley has found a way to reconcile financial gain with doing the right thing. This, in essence, is the founding principle of London Climate Change Services, an association of climate change professionals founded two years ago to give voice to the emerging sector of businesses that were investing in the climate change movement, and which Hobley chairs.
"I was tired of reading articles in the press that painted the emissions debate in black
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay