Bruce Usher has announced his intention to step down as the chief executive of EcoSecurities Group's carbon credits business as soon as a successor for his position is found. Usher is leaving to pursue personal interests.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay