Traders at the New York Mercantile Exchange (Nymex) say the price for naturalgas, at a nine-month high of around $7 per thousand cubic feet last month, wasdue to colder weather in the Northeast and Midwest.
But Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Orrin
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more