Entering the weather derivatives market at its inception back in the late 1990s, global brokerage TFS has maintained pioneer status ever since. Under the leadership of Kendall Johnson, global manager of TFS weather derivatives, and co-managed by Eric Anderson since 2000, the TFS weather team has spearheaded many innovative projects, including a series of auctions.
These still remain the exclusive domain of TFS, and the greatest testament to their efficiency is the 100% demand for repeat
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay