Evolution Markets' 10-member team beat a strong field to win our 2007 Emissions Europe award. In the opinion of the panel, Evolution's unparalleled commitment to innovation and market development was most deserving of recognition.
Evolution Markets provides brokerage and structured transaction services to the growing global carbon market, including facilitated trades in the cap-and-trade European Union carbon allowances (EUAs), as well as project-based certified emissions reductions (CERs),
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts