The Carbon Ratings Agency has launched the first carbon credit rating service, providing detailed credit ratings for carbon offset as part of the Kyoto Protocol.
The rating service plans to analyse emissions-reducing schemes within the Protocol, such as the clean development mechanism and joint implementation, and assess whether they are likely to achieve their stated targets. These schemes were created by the Kyoto Protocol to encourage investment in carbon-sensitive projects in developing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines