GFI hopes to attract ship owners, charterers, energy companies, trading houses and financial institutions to trade forward freight agreements to hedge and manage portfolio freight exposure. The broker will offer panamax, handysize and capesize dry freight contracts.
The new operation will operate out of London and Singapore.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia