Dawnay Day Quantum (DDQ), the London-based structured investment specialist, has launched a capital-protected commodities product, which is available as a five-year, 100% capital-protected ISA. This is believed to be the first ISA that offers investors exposure to physical commodities.
“We believe that commodity markets are at the start of a multi-year bull market, supported by strong fundamentals in the form of sustained growth in demand, tightness of supply and the prolonged weakness of
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules