Dow Jones has launched the Dow Jones Stoxx Grand Prix Index. The index measures the performance of the major players in the Formula One series. Index components are defined as engine manufacturers, tire makers, oil and fuel suppliers and team sponsors.
"With the Dow Jones Stoxx Grand Prix Index, we have another tool to build a bridge between the world of sport and the world of finance," says Lars Hamich, Frankfurt-based managing director of Stoxx. "It is a unique index, since it consists not
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?