UBS has launched the UBS Bloomberg CMCI Food Index which will be available through a variety of funds, exchange-traded commodities and structured products. The index is available in US dollars, euros and Swiss Francs and covers 13 commodities linked to food consumption including wheat, corn, soybeans, sugar and livestock.
Each commodity is diversified across maturities and uses the same methodology as the UBS Bloomberg Constant Maturity Commodity Index (CMCI) which addresses volatility and roll
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia