Goldman Sachs has launched two six-year certificates that are linked to an equally weighted basket of the GSCI Agriculture Excess Return Index and the GSCI Livestock Excess Return Index. Both products are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The 100% Principal Protected Certificates offer 140% participation in any rise in the indexes, and the Accelerated Certificates offer delta-1 exposure to the indexes on the downside and 180% participation in any rise in the indexes.
The indexes encompass
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights