n UK-based distributor Meteor has launched Galaxy Protected Investment Plan 4, linked to a basket of eight equally weighted hard and soft commodities. The capital-guaranteed option includes 125% participation in portfolio performance; reducing capital protection to 90% increases participation to 160%.
n NFDA has launched Twin Option Kick Out December '07 - a six-year investment linked to the FTSE 100 offering an 11% annual return, or 18% if investors add Nikkei 225 exposure. After one year, the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants