Evolution Markets has launched a freight brokerage division, providing brokerage and structured transaction services to global ocean freight markets.
The division is dedicated to the tanker transportation of liquid products including edible oils, vegetable oils for industrial use, biodiesel and ethanol trades, industrial agriculture products such as liquid fertilizers, molasses, clean petroleum products and other oils.
Evolution's freight team, led by industry veteran George Dyke, will facilitate
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance