Over-the-counter interdealer broker OTC Global Holdings (OTCGH) has announced the acquisition of soft agricultural asset brokerage Infinity.
Infinity will widen OTCGH's energy-focused portfolio by offering coffee, sugar, cotton and wheat products. Many of the company's client base have already devoted resources to soft and agricultural commodities, an area that has seen significant growth, says OTCGH.
Infinity is the eighth company to join the company's portfolio, and follows closely behind the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines