LCH will offer margin offsets between the OTC-traded contracts.
A spokesman at the London Energy Brokers Association (LEBA) says the expanded clearing services “will enable even more activity on the OTC CER market and exponentially grow the OTC EUA market, which is already the most active and largest liquidity pool of EUAs.”
LEBA members who will use the expanded clearing services are CantorCO2e, GFI, Icap, Spectron, TFS and Tullett Prebon Energy.
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia