The launch date coincides with the European Union Emissions Trading directive which comes in to force on January 1 2005, and places an obligation on heavy polluters to meet certain carbon limits.
Under the cap and trade programme, polluters such as power companies, have the amount of greenhouse gases they can
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?