This is supported by a team of brokers led by John Field and Warren Loughlin, GFI's heads of UK & European power, and is an extension of the interdealer broker’s hybrid broking model - electronic and broker-assisted trading.
GFI now also brokes other European hubs such as Beb and E.On Gas Transport (EGT) both based in Germany, Point d'Echange de Gaz (PEG) in France, Baumgarten in Austria and PSV in Italy. GFI offers live trading capacity on European exchanges such as Endex and EEX through
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts