Unspent funds from the European Union economic recovery plan could be used for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, according to a political agreement reached between MEPs and the Czech EU presidency on April 16.
The European Energy Programme for Recovery would allocate EUR3.98 billion to gas and electricity infrastructure projects, offshore wind energy projects, and carbon capture and storage projects.
The informal compromise still needs to be backed by the European Parliament and the
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights