The new exchange is due to open in autumn this year. "Trading participants will benefit from the advantages of integrated clearing provided by ECC across other markets," says Heinrich Schaller, chief executive officer of the Vienna Stock Exchange.
Harald Wüstrich, chief executive officer of CEGH, says the exchange and clearing facilities combined with the CEGH delivery point at Baumgarten will "lay the foundation for the successful development of standardised natural gas trading in Central Europe
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights