The iPath Global Carbon Exchange Traded Note will be listed on the NYSE Arca stock exchange. It has a 30-year maturity and is senior, unsecured, unsubordinated debt securities issued by Barclays Bank linked to the performance of the Barclays Capital Global Carbon Total Return Index.
The index tracks the performance of the most liquid carbon credits and is designed to be “a global industry benchmark for carbon-related investing,” according to Barclays.
Currently, the index includes two
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines