Vitol SA, one of the world’s largest energy trading firms and an affiliate of RNK Capital LLC, a private energy and environmental markets investment firm, completed the first trade in certified emissions reductions (CER) futures on the exchange.
The trade was brokered by Evolution Markets Inc.
Under the terms of the transaction, the affiliate of RNK Capital and Vitol traded 25 CER futures contracts for delivery in December 2008. One CER futures contract on The Green Exchange is equal to 1
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines