Evidence of a looming supply crunch is mounting following the publication of two major reports illustrating the tightness of global oil markets.
In a report entitled Facing the Hard Truths about Energy: A Comprehensive View to 2030 of Global Oil and Natural Gas, the US's National Petroleum Council (NPC) calls for an integrated national strategy in the US with which to face "accumulating risks" to the supply of reliable, affordable energy.
Underlining the significance of the 21-month enquiry is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden