Chicago-headquartered TT has passed conformance testing and plans to provide access to coincide with the launch of the Nybot soft commodities on the IntercontinentalExchange’s (ICE’s) electronic trading platform.
The Nybot sugar, cotton, coffee, cocoa and frozen concentrated orange juice products will be accessible through TT’s ICE gateway. The gateway launched in 2004 and currently supports both ICE cleared OTC and ICE futures products.
“Access to Nybot commodities through our ICE gateway
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?