Conducted in March 2007 by EnergyQuote, an energy and strategic risk management consultancy, the survey showed that of the remainder, 27% are reviewing their risk management situation while only 15% have no such policy.
The survey also shows that more than half of Europe's largest energy buyers believe that the energy market will steadily increase during the next two years. More than 30% believe that it is trading sideways and only around 10% believe that it is declining. Most respondents
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?