Published daily at 18.00 hours London time, the index price will be calculated every trading day using the volume-weighted average of CER trades transacted by LEBA firms for physical delivery on 1 December each year from 2008 – 2012, along with the Dec08-Dec12 strip price.
“If other delivery dates, such as immediate delivery, become liquid then these will be also calculated in addition to the dates above,” says a LEBA statement.
LEBA is the industry association representing the wholesale
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules