European Energy Exchange (EEX) is planning to introduce seasonal natural gas futures contracts for the German market.
The new contracts will complement its current monthly, quarterly and yearly offerings on the Gasunie Transport Service Deutschland (GUD) and E.ON Gastransport (EGT) trading hubs.
EEX hopes to launch Winter I (October-March in the current year), Summer (April - September) and Winter II contracts (for October to March in the next year) in the middle of 2009.
"We had strong
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?