Interdealer broker Tullett Prebon is to acquire petroleum products broker Primex, formerly known as Amerex Europe, which handles over-the-counter (OTC) transactions for financial institutions and energy companies in crude oil, middle distillates (gas oil, gas oil cracks and jet fuel) and fuel oil markets.
The acquisition is expected to complement Tullett Prebon's current activities, which are focused primarily on power and gas products. "While we offer some oil products, we're not currently
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden