While a special EU meeting of envoys took place today in Brussels to discuss the crisis, an EU delegation led by Czech industry minister Martin Riman arrived in Kiev to attempt to restart gas supply negotiations. EU officials will meet with Gazprom executives at an unconfirmed venue tomorrow.
The dispute caused Russia to cease its gas exports to Ukraine on January 1, and the resulting fall in pipeline pressure has reduced exports to European countries including Poland, Hungary, the Czech
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE