Russian gas giant Gazprom has opened offices in Houston and Paris to expand its international coverage.
The Houston-based subsidiary Gazprom Marketing and Trading USA will focus on liquefied natural gas (LNG) sales and natural gas marketing, and will be headed by John Hattenberger, who is currently responsible for promoting Gazprom's LNG business in the US. Gazprom entered into a supply agreement with Shell and BG Group to supply LNG to the US in August last year.
The Paris-based subsidiary
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines