Index provider Dow Jones Indexes and Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), have launched two new carbon credit price indexes. The Dow Jones/CCX European Carbon Index and Dow Jones/CCX Certified Emissions Reductions (CER) Index will serve as benchmarks for participants seeking exposure to the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS) and Kyoto Protocol Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), respectively.
The Dow Jones/CCX European Carbon Index is composed of actively traded European Union Allowances
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines