The swaps are scheduled to be available from Monday 6 April through CME ClearPort, an open clearing service for over-the-counter (OTC) products. They will be subject to comparable rules and regulations for listed corn, wheat and soybean futures contracts on the Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT).
DTN, a division of Telvent and a business information services company focused on agricultural, energy and environmental markets, will provide the daily cash bid prices used to calculate daily settlement
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines