O’Hearne will serve as president until the next annual election in June of 2005. Polasek became WRMA president in November 2003 when Lynda Clemmons resigned her post. Clemmons, a well known figure in the weather risk industry, also resigned from XL Weather & Energy where she served as president and chief operating officer.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules