Climate Exchange is parent company to Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), the Chicago Climate Futures Exchange (CCFE) and the European Climate Exchange (ECX). Bank of America will join all three exchanges as part of the deal.
The joint venture will be structured so that Bank of America will earn the right to be issued additional CLE stock with a value of up to $25 million dependent on revenues generated by the venture.
Bank of America will, according to a joint statement from the companies,
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants