Following Fortis' effective nationalisation and subsequent purchase by BNP Paribas, changes to its commodities team are expected, although no timeframe has been revealed yet.
"We haven't been told yet whether there will be an integration of the two commodities departments, but there is a potential for synergies and overlaps," a source at Fortis said.
Fortis is active in the carbon trading markets, with a particular focus on carbon credits produced from Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and Joint
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden