The privately held, limited liability company was formed by international agricultural and risk management company Cargill, a major ethanol producer and distributor. In a bid to develop and invest in renewable energy projects in the US, Cargill will provide the initial development capital for the projects and will support the facilities, including corn supply, natural gas, price risk management and the marketing of ethanol and distillers’ grains.
The company estimates that each plant will
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia