“It’s wrong to think tackling climate change is costly, a drag on the economy,” he said. “There will be a cost but there are rewards which will flow from a successful shift to a low carbon economy.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance