Vattenfall to buy Nuon's production & supply business

Both companies have agreed that Vattenfall will acquire 49% of the shares initially and have operational control, with the remaining 51% will be acquired over the next six years.

"The partnership also enables us to further implement our strategy towards a leading position in the European energy market and enhance our position in gas," says Lars Josefsson, chief executive of Vattenfall. "The Benelux market is highly complementary to our existing European activities and our combined strengths make

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here: