Global investment bank Lehman Brothers and its affiliate, Lehman Brothers Commodity Services (LBCS), are to build a 40-mile-long natural gas trading hub between Perryville and Delhi in Northeast Louisiana. It will be the company's first fully owned energy facility.
The Eagle Hub will connect up to 12 major pipeline systems and is expected to have capacity to transport more than 2 billion cubic feet per day. The hub will facilitate the production of natural gas from prolific production areas
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?