Riviera Commodities will be OTCGH's twelfth portfolio company and will be staffed by six brokers, previously with MF Global, and headed up by Elisa Moriconi. The team will work in both OTC and Nymex-listed crude options.
OTCGH says that it has become the largest liquidity provider to the CME ClearPort system and a significant contributor to ICE Clear through its growth in creating new brokerages and acquiring companies.
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules