The contract will be listed for 18 consecutive months forward, starting with the May 2005 contract month. Trading hours will be 9:15am to 5:30pm Dublin time, with after-hours electronic trading on the Nymex Access platform from 6:30pm to 8:45am Dublin time.
The contract will be 100 metric tonnes in size, with minimum tick size of $0.25 per ton. Trading in
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules