Online exchange operator World Energy will host the first US Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) auction on 25 September. It will be followed by a series of quarterly auctions. World Energy will conduct the auction on its online auction software, which has been adapted to meet RGGI's auction design specifications.
President of World Energy, Phil Adams, says the venture should win the company the job of hosting auctions once a national carbon trading scheme comes to fruition.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?