Imarex Italia will continue to concentrate on dry and freight tanker derivatives, with a specific focus on the Mediterranean market.
“Access to our electronic trading and clearing systems has added a new dimension to the FFA market in the Med and we are confident that the full integration of Bravo Futures will not only boost our liquidity in that region but across other regions too,” says Herman Michelet chief executive of Imarex.
Through the stock option agreement with Imarex, Bravo Futures
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants