Sasol Chevron, the joint venture between Chevron Corporation, and South African petrochemical company Sasol Limited, has launched a challenge to showcase its gas-to-liquid (GTL) diesel fuel technology.
Under the Sasol Chevron GTL Challenge, a team of 12 men and women will journey from Sasolburg, South Africa, to Qatar. They hope to complete the 11,000 km journey, across six countries in Africa and some of the toughest conditions on the planet, in 46 days.
All being well, they will arrive in
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay