Effective immediately, energy market participants who are ICE and NGX customers can select brokerage firms to enter physical transactions for clearing through NGX using the ICEBlock system.
“The ICEBlock system was designed to allow direct broker input and has proven to be an effective tool," says Chuck Vice, ICE president and COO. "We introduced our financial clearing solution for energy products in 2002, and NGX introduced physical clearing over a decade ago. In that time, customers have
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules