The bank is now enabled to transact UK, TTF and Zeebrugge natural gas as well as German power, and will add UK, Nord Pool, French, Belgian, and Dutch power plus carbon trading capabilities shortly.
Keith Holst, head of European power and gas trading, and Derek Davies, head of European power and gas marketing, are in charge of the new business. Both recently relocated from UBS' Calgary office to London. The bank has also made a number of other hires to the Euopean gas and power business,
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay