Noble Carbon Credits, part of global supply chain manager Noble Group, has signed a series of long-term certified emission reduction (CER) contracts with India's Gujarat Fluorochemicals (GFL).
The transaction represents a highly innovative deal structure, involving a mix of guaranteed delivery and offtake commitments, with fixed as well as flexible pricing, and advance and balance payments against delivery, with strong security measures built in, say the companies.
GFL operates the largest
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules